Easter Holiday Ideas Derby
There are lots of things you can do locally with your children and here at Midland Hot Tub Hire in Derby, we’ve tried to come up with a handy guide to help you entertain your little (or not so little) darlings………..
1. Hire a Hot Tub from us!! There’s nothing like water to entertain the children and teens for hours on end. Add a gazebo to your booking and you can make sure that even the rainiest day doesn’t dampen their spirits. We are offering weekend hire (Thursday-Monday/Tuesday) from £169 Week Hire for £210, 10 days for £250 or the entire Easter school holidays for £300. (Thursday 24th March – Monday 11th April) Book your tub now
2. Check out the activities that Derby City Council are putting on at the local sports centres. Go to derby.gov.uk/holidays for more information.
3. Fancy being a culture vulture? Check out whats on at the Museums in Derby. There’s activities at most of the museums during the holidays.
4. Head off out to the local park, there are loads in the area, take a picnic and let the kids run off some steam.
5. Try something adventurous!! Try the climbing walls in Derby. The Climbing Unit are doing taster sessions for kids during the Easter Holidays
6. Try Planet Bounce the trampoline park in Nottingham for tiring out the kids. Its a giant warehouse of interconnect trampolines and I’m reliable informed by my 10 year old “it’s awesome”
7. We can’t forget Rollerworld in our list of tiring activities!! Check out their website for Easter opening times.
8. Head off glamping for a few days. Check out the welovecamping website for campsites with glamping pods in Derbyshire.
9. Dust off your bikes and head off on one of the family friendly trails. Tissington is great for family’s and you can hire bikes if you haven’t got any or the kids have grown out of their’s over the winter!
10. Have a day out in Buxton There’s loads to do – fill up your water bottle from the spring, visit Pooles Cavern and there is also a GoApe. If you don’t fancy driving get a zigzag group from Trent Barton. It covers up to 5 people and costs £13 for the day regardless of how many buses you get on.
Don’t forget to Like our Facebook Page for upcoming Special Offers and the Latest News and Competitions!!
Looking for Hot Tub Rental? Hire a Hot Tub Today from Midland Hot Tub Hire or visit our site for more Information on luxury hot tub hire.